The Parker Regional Chamber of Commerce and Tourism
is hiring a professional, friendly, highly motivated, detail orientated person to support the success of advancing the commercial, industrial, agricultural, tourism, civic and general interests of the trade area.
35-40 hours per week
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Must be able to work independently and in a team setting.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining accurate information on area businesses and organizations in the Chamber database.
- Track membership activity and information.
- Manage day to day bookkeeping duties such as accounts receivables and sales
- Answer telephone and main email inbox
- Greet and service office visitors.
- Provide information to customers & members by responding to questions and requests.
- Responsible for maintaining reporting data
- Assists with monthly newsletter preparation
- Responsible for Social Media posts
- Responsible for Member Spotlights
- Work to schedule, plan and implement meetings and events.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Be available to work some weekends and late nights
- Maintain clean, professional office environment.
- Responsible for supply ordering
Please submit cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .